|Location:||Binghamton, New York, USA|
|Active:||1973 - present|
Founded in 1973 by some of the principal members of American morris dancing revival of the 1960s and 70s, the Binghamton Morris Men are the oldest continually performing morris team in North America.
We have regular performances that we participate in or host:
- January — Ithaca, NY — as the “Champeons of Folly” we perform a Mummers play for Ithaca Twelfth Night
- April — Gilbertsville, NY and environs — a weekend of dancing and song to welcome in the Spring
- June — Falls Village, CT — The Suds Morris Ale, with tours in surrounding towns
- July or August — The American Travelling Morrice — various locations in the US, Canada, and England
- September — Saugerties, NY — Hudson Valley Garlic Festival, performances with the Bouwerie Boys Morris Dancers of New York City.
- October — The Harvest Home or “Har Ho” — the culmination of our dance season in and around Binghamton, NY
For more information or for bookings, contact Kenneth Kearns firstname.lastname@example.org